Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Madness!

I can't believe it is already March!! But I absolutely am in love with the warm weather and gorgeous sunshine! : ) I have BIG news this month! It is officially time for...

That's right friends! Here's how this works...at the end of the month I am going to have an AWESOME contest for everyone that's been on my blog the last 4-6 weeks. This means that if you want in on the action, you need to book a session ASAP!!! The trees are blooming, the sun is shining, and it's a great time for some new family pictures or Senior pictures! But not only those, this will be open to ANY kind of session! So, contact me @rachelsweatt.hotmail.com or 806.241.7297 to book your session so you can get in on the action. Can't wait to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment