Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Lovin' ♥

I feel like this summer has been one big whirlwind of awesomeness. I feel like there wasn't a day I wasn't doing something or loving something. So, in order to kind of recap small pieces of my summer and SOME of my most favorite things this summer, I thought it would only be fitting to share them here. Here are just a few of my summer 2012 summer faves, in no particular order. :)


Seriously, who doesn't love snowcones in the summer?! However, I do feel like for some reason I have indulged in more snowcones this summer than the rest of my 20 years of life combined.

Mint + Coral, and all bright colors in between. I have been obsessed with these two colors, they're just so happy and fresh!  


 RAFTING. Ok, so I rafted for the FIRST time in my life this summer, and LOVED it! It was so much fun, although I did drop the paddle in the river 5 minutes after they told us not too. But we survived, and after we frantically retrieved it from the rapids, I didn't drop it again OR fall off the raft.  If this whole college thing doesn't work out I'll just move to Colorado and be a professional rafter. HA!  ;)

Summer Teas. I do love coffee, but I like to change it up a bit, especially in the summer. So, this summer I discovered this Dry Desert Lime Tea, that can be bought at World Market, one of my favorite places! It's like summer in a cup.


We just got back from a mini retreat to the mountains with my family and it was sooo nice! The weather was cool and definitely a much needed break from the 108 degrees we've been simmering in. Anyways, we got to take a day and go hiking and it was definitely one of my favorites, always has been and always will be. There's just something about going off the grid and surrounding yourself with the testimony of God's creation. Good the body, great for the soul!

So that's only a few of my faves from this summer, but overall this summer was definitely a blessed season in our lives. God's been growing us and stretching us in new ways, and we're excited about the new seasons ahead!

What were some of your favorites from this summer?! I'd love to hear them so leave a comment in the comment section below! :)
Be blessed,
--R

No comments:

Post a Comment