Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jake + Jett

Oh how I love spending time with these sweet boys!!! They have their parents' sweet spirit and are such an encouragement every time I'm around them. I get to hang out with Jake in Clubhouse at Hillside every Sunday and have loved getting to know this great family! I had the privilege of doing some family photos for them back at the beginning of the year, but Jett turned 18 months this May and when his mom contacted me about doing some more pictures, needless to say I was beyond excited! Jake is 4 and is also growing up fast! I love it when families thrive and indulge in every stage of their kids' lives because time is so fleeting, and the love this family has for one another and the Lord is so refreshing! We got to do the shoot at their house, and it was SO much fun! I mean, I knew it would be fun but having the kids just hang out in their own environment made it so much easier to capture who they are. Megan & Colby, thanks so much for letting me hang out with and photograph your sweet boys, and being such great friends! :)

Don't be a stranger and leave them some bloggg love in the comments! :) Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment