Thursday, August 22, 2013

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!


"There is a time for everything,

    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
   a time to be born and a time to die,

    a time to plant and a time to uproot,

    a time to tear down and a time to build,

    a time to mourn and a time to dance,

    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,

    a time to keep and a time to throw away,

    a time to be silent and a time to speak,

    a time for war and a time for peace."
--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I love this beautiful passage of Scripture for a number of reasons, each finding a place in different seasons of my life. But this is definitely the season for life and new birth! There are so many people that are getting ready to bring new life into the world, (along with myself!) and I love celebrating with everyone! I have so many sweet friends that have been growing alongside me and some that are just starting their journey through pregnancy, whether for the first, second, or third time! With all the excitement going on, I realized that there was a specific need for documenting this special season of newness of life! So I am now offering a Mommy & Me session package! There is nothing sweeter than a new baby! This package includes a maternity session and a newborn session, with a DVD of the images from your session. I'm so excited for this season in my own life, and love that I can share this excitement with so many others! (I also offer a 1st year package that you find more about here.) Here's to celebrating new seasons and a life-giving God that loves us enough to give us hope for a blessed future! 


No comments:

Post a Comment