Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fun Mini Trip

After church on Sunday we got to run away to Dallas with some of our family to watch a Rangers game. I LOVE watching the Rangers play live and can't wait until Emmett is old enough to take him. :) There are so many things I'm excited about and am looking forward too when he's here, from watching my husband hold him and love him like no one else will to watching him play baseball or whatever it is he will like to! Right now, however, I am most excited about just holding him for hours, in my arms rather than my belly. Which I have absolutely loved but am so ready for September as each day ends. :)

What are some things you're looking forward to?! Ha, I feel like the last three years I've lived in a constant state of excitement for what's ahead, and I love it!

Here's a few pictures from our trip! Unfortunately in our rush to leave I forgot my camera so these are just from my nifty iphone and instagram--@rachelsweatt. Happy Wednesday!




*My handsome husband, my baby bump and I! 32 weeks! #8weeksuntilEmmett

**Photos edited with the ABeautifulMess App that I am in love with, then uploaded into instagram and filtered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment