Friday, April 20, 2012

Mariah + Senior

You know those people that you're just always excited to hang out with? These are some of those people to me! Marissa was my roommate my second semester at Tech, and even though I got married and moved out and she totally replaced me ;) she'll always be my roomie! We always had so much fun together so when she called me about doing some senior pictures for her sister who is graduating this year, needless to say I was really, really excited! :) Mariah, her sister, is just as beautiful and was so much fun to hang out with. Their mom came along too, which just added more character to the shoot and I loved it! P.S. They all have AMAZING hair. Hair envy is happening. Anyways, I was so blessed to get to spend the morning with you guys and can't wait to do it again! Congratulations Mariah, and thanks for letting me document this sweet season in your life! :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment