Saturday, July 13, 2013

SANTA!

It's Christmas y'all! Well, not officially-considering it is July, but I'm gearing up early this year! Just because I love Christmas. And I can. :) JUST KIDDING! Actually, I'm taking the month of September off to have our first sweet little baby! (You can read more here) I am completely over the moon excited and couldn't be more in love already. I am SO ready for it to be September. Now please. :) But am cherishing these last 9 weeks I have with my husband as just the two of us. I've been using this time to grow personally and spiritually, but also to work on growing my business and technique. Since September is a huge month for family photos for Christmas cards and such, I decided I would pretend like it was my business' September. Because I can. :) So, here goes.


I want to book as MANY sessions as I can between now and September 1st. This special rate of $175 includes a mini session of 45 minutes with a DVD of 20 images and the copyright to print as well as 15 Christmas cards custom designed by me with your images! :) This promo will end July 31st at midnight so you MUST schedule a session before then to get the discount rate. The session can be scheduled for anytime now through September 1st but it must be booked in the month of July. These go really fast so make sure if you're interested to get in early to pick a date most convenient for you!
Hope you're having a great summer!
--Blessings,
R.   

No comments:

Post a Comment