Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Clark + Family (+1!)

When Sydney messaged me about doing some family photos I was instantly excited--they are an incredibly sweet, beautiful family that loves and serves Jesus wholeheartedly-I knew our time together would be blessed! When they showed up with their adorable (then almost 2 year old) boy Ben, I knew we were going to get some GREAT pictures, and be very tired when we were done! ;) Boy was he busy! But nothing beat the excitement I had when she told me that they were expecting their second child, and wanted a reveal picture!! :D I'm pretty sure I jumped up and down the rest of the session out of pure joy for this sweet family. Having just had Emmett my excitement level was at like 1 billion for Sydney and her family! Thank yall so much for giving me the honor of being part of this incredible season in your lives-our time together was such a blessing to me, and CONGRATULATIONS! :D

xoxo
Rachel 


































 Adding a little pumpkin to their sweet family! :) SO MUCH LOVE!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment