Monday, November 11, 2013

He's HERE!!!//Emmett Ross Sweatt

At 1:15 am on Monday, September 16th I knew my life was about to change...and soon! I had my first contraction and within 3 hours was checked in at the hospital and already halfway done with labor. 4 hours later I held my heart in hands when at 8:01 a.m. my husband and I met our son for the first time. He was perfect--beautiful and healthy, and already more than I ever imagined. As I finally held in my hands what we watched grow inside my belly and prayed for without ceasing...I bawled like a baby and embraced every moment. Only God can give the kind of joy I have experienced since I heard that first beautiful cry. I have learned more and loved more than I ever thought possible in such a short amount of time. I'm going to wrap this up because I am probably about to cry as it is...(apparently I'm a bit more emotional these days! ;) So for the first time ever, meet Emmett Ross Sweatt!  Thank you for praying with us through this whole journey, every prayer and blessing was heard, received, and gratefully appreciated!





























No comments:

Post a Comment